June 20, 2007

Zoning Chief Ousted

The Story:
--- Mayor Adrian I ousted zoning administer Bill Crews.
--- Council member Phil Mendelson (D-At Large) delivered a letter Fenty asking why Crews, whom he described as "a respected individual," was removed from "this hard to fill position." "Why would your administration create a vacancy when the Office of the Zoning Administrator continues to struggle with a backlog?"

Bubble View:
--- If Mendleson is correct, this move will complicate many large-scale projects in the pipeline.

Links: WashExam, WaPo

5 comments:

donald said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Betty


http://www.my-foreclosures.info

deenaanddavid said...

Do not miss the Reggae Sound Clash at the Palace of Wonders in Washington, DC this Wednesday, June 24th.

Jonny2Bad and his selection of roots with brethren DJ More Fyah all present to entertain you.

FREE Admission and drink specials for everyone present.

For more details, check out the site : www.jonny2bad.com

DC Home Inspector said...

Good blog

Property in jaipur said...

Excellent blog and great post

Gebelik said...

Really its a great article so thanks.
Gebelik